Surrounded by the world-famous vineyards of Saint-Emilion, this 19th century château estate has been reborn to become an "Island of Relaxation". The Grand Barrail Château Resort Spa expresses its character in four luxurious properties: Le Château with its imaginative yet classic interiors; La Residence and La Maison du Vignoble offer romantic views of châteaux and vineyards; and La Maison du Bien-Etre with its country estate rooms and grand vistas. The full service Grand Barrail Spa will refresh and relax body and mind, and, with Ligne St Barth cosmetics, take pampering to new heights of pleasure-seeking indulgence. Expect, the food and wine to be a gastronomic delight. Stylishly served in magnificent dining rooms, it is a gourmet paradise. Chef Fabrice Giraud specialises in the cuisine of the South West with all the creative flair that has earned prestigious Gault Millau awards year after year.
Year built: 1902 Year remodelled: 1993 & 2003 Number of rooms: 33 Number of suites: 9 Number of floors: 2 Conference room capacity: 45 Number of handicapped room: 2 Spa/Wellness centre with Ligne St Barth cosmetics Private garden Pets allowed (only in rooms) Airport shuttle (charge) Tour guide (charge) Location: Just outside the medieval town of Saint-Emilion, 25 miles from Bordeaux Airport. TGV rail station, business, shopping, and car rental available in Libourne - 3 miles. By car N89 to Libourne, then the D243 towards Saint-Emilion. Nearby are theatres, shopping arcades, drug stores, designer shops, art galleries, and jewellery shops.
Spa package includes :
· Three nights in a Superior Room including buffet breakfasts,
· One Dinner “Menu Découverte” (starter, main course, cheese and dessert) in our gourmet Restaurant (without drinks),
· One “Assiette Détente” (lunch) in Spa,
· Three Spa entrance fees (jacuzzi, hammam, sauna, rhassoul and scottish baths, ice fountain),
· Three 30 minutes beauty treatments of your choice (face, body or massage) per person with Ligne St Barth cosmetic products.
· Local City Taxes.
Wine Package includes:
· Two nights in a Superior Room including buffet breakfasts,
· One Dinner “Menu Découverte” in our gourmet Restaurant (without drinks),
· Two visits and Wine Tastings in Chateaus in the surroundings,
· One visit of the historical monuments of the medieval village of Saint Emilion, with UNESCO heritage,
· Local City Taxes.
Customized for each client.