East Africa is a major hub within Africa that is full of Natural Attractions such as Scenic Beauty, Culture, Wilderness, Wildlife, Fresh Water Lakes and the warm waters of The Indian Ocean.
Glory Safaris and Glory Expeditions would like to show you around our beautiful Destinations that will leave you mesmerized and the desire to explore more.
DID YOU KNOW:
1. Location: Ideally placed in the map of Africa. It's Location and accessibility makes it a worthwhile Destination. From warm waters of the Indian Ocean to Mountain Ranges , Abundant Flora and Fauna to Fresh Water Lakes of the Great Rift Valley , From The Cradle of Mankind to diverse Cultures , From Adventures to Honeymoon Spots. The Equator crosses through Kenya and Uganda making it a special place with excellent weather conditions.
2. Accessibility of flights: International Airlines have daily flights into East Africa thus making connectivity reliable and convenient. Major Airlines that fly into our Destination are : Emirates, Qatar, Turkish Airlines , British Airways, KLM , Air France , Swiss Air , Lufthansa , Ethiopian and Etihad.
3. A Destination for All: We cater for every need of a traveler as we specialize in handling Single travelers , FIT's , Small Groups , Families with Children and Incentive Groups. 4. Major Attractions: An endless list of places to visit and marvel at God's creation. You would require a full year to explore every corner of our paradise. List of places we feel you should have in your bucket list: - Maasai Mara Game Reserve "Home to Big 5" - Serengeti National Park "Endless Plains with wildlife" - Ngorongoro Conservation Area "A world heritage site" - The Great Rift Valley - Fort Jesus in Mombasa - Amboseli National Park "Home to large Elephant Herds" - Man eaters of Tsavo - Manyara National Park - known for its tree climbing lions - Mt. Kenya "The Majestic Mountain of Kenya" - Mt. Kilimanjaro "Africa's Roof" - White sandy beaches of Mombasa, Malindi , Lamu, Zanzibar - Karen Blixen Museum - Olduvai Gorge "Discovery of Early Man" - Famous Vasco Da Gama pillar in Malindi - Lord Baden Powell's final resting place in Nyeri - Fresh water lakes that are home to water birds and Hippos. - Hot springs of Lake Bogoria - Diversity of different cultures - The special 5 of Samburu National Reserve - Scenic beauty and rocky paths of Hells Gate National Park
5. Language We have multi lingual guides who speak English , French, Italian, Spanish, German and Russian.
6. Visa A simple process where you can get a visa on arrival or through an online portal. A special East Africa Visa exists for Kenya , Uganda and Rwanda where a fee of USD 100 is applicable, while a fee of USD 50 is charged for a single entry visa into Kenya or Tanzania. Kenya has taken a bit step in waiving of Visa Fees for children under 16yrs travelling with families
7. Infrastracture A good road network connects Nairobi and Arusha to all major National Parks thus making a journey more comfortable and enjoyable.
8. Cuisine: International cuisines available to suit every taste bud from spicy Indian food, to hot Mexican burritoes, to cheezy Italian lasagna, to simple barbequed African Nyama Choma , to delicate French pastries or simple fast food
9. Sports / Adventure / Yoga Enjoy more of the outdoors activities by taking a Guided walk safari, A Mountain bike safari, horse back safari , water rafting , kayaking, sky diving , bungee jumping , Fishing and much more .....
10. Accommodation Get spoiled for a choice on accommodation that ranges from 3* to 5* hotels and lodges. For a pampered feel do book our high end properties that offer a Luxury Butler service spot.
11. Drive Time / Duration While doing a Road Safari do note that an average drive from the City to National Parks takes approximately 4 - 5hrs where you drive through fertile Farm Lands , Breath taking scenic beauty to Hospitable and warm people.
12. Connectivity of Internal Flights Scheduled flights from Nairobi and Arusha connect you to most National parks and game reserves as they offer daily flights. Its a feel of having breakfast in Nairobi with lunch at the lodge and the afternoon spent exploring our vast parks.