A New Travel Concept
We are proud to offer a new travel concept; an innovative approach to the self-drive tour offering
absolute luxury combined with the ultimate Gran Turismo experience.
These tours are unique journeys, individually created for you to fully experience the Italian
Way of Life. Each journey is a sublime blend of art, fashion, architecture, gastronomy and
Our guests will feel part of a real Ferrari team, enjoying the opportunity to personally drive the
very latest models. Travelling for kilometres, accelerating through the steep, winding roads of
Lazio, Umbria and Tuscany, along the route of the legendary Mille Miglia race, putting their
driving skills to the ultimate test.
As a relaxing contrast to the exhilaration of driving a Ferrari, our journeys include wellness
programmes at the Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa, a world-class spa hotel located in the
midst of the rolling hills of the Val d’Orcia.
Behind the scenes, Red Travel staff take complete care of the Ferraris. Every morning, our guests
will find their car at the entrance of the hotel, clean and polished, refuelled and fully checked,
ready to begin another day of exciting driving through further dazzling landscapes.
DAY 1: WELCOME TO ROME, THE ETERNAL CITY
· You will be met at Rome Fiumicino International Airport and transferred by Mercedes S-Class
to the splendid Hotel De Russie, at Piazza del Popolo in the heart of Rome.
A luxury five-star hotel located in the heart of the beautiful city of Rome between the Spanish
Steps and Piazza del Popolo on the Via del Babuino. The hotel is within easy walking distance
of Rome’s key attractions, fashion houses and Via Condotti.
Here you can take a rest before setting out on an initial tour of the wonders of the ‘Eternal
City’. You may have the opportunity to explore some of its most beautiful sights, like the
Coliseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Vatican…
Visit the Ferrari store as well and capture the right mood for tomorrow’s encounter with the
Dinner in Rome - Restaurant suggestions: La Pergola (3 Michelin stars), Il Pagliaccio (2
Michelin stars), Agata e Romeo (1 Michelin star), Il Convivio-Troiani.
Overnight at Hotel De Russie 5* (Rome).
DAY 2: FERRARI SELF DRIVE FOLLOWING THE MILLE MIGLIA ROUTE
Route: Civitavecchia Viterbo Bolsena San Casciano dei Bagni
· Transfer by Mercedes S-Class from your hotel to Civitavecchia’s “Riva di Traiano” tourist
harbour on the Roman coast.
· Welcome aperitif in the exclusive Sporting Yacht Club followed by a dedicated Ferrari
briefing, with your Ferrari scenically displayed in front of the yachts.
Our private Tour Director, an expert Ferrari driver, will introduce our guests to the world of
Ferrari; clarify the finer details of the controls, explain the differences between the various
models (Ferrari 488 Spider, Ferrari California T, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Ferrari 458 Spider) and the
engines (8-cylinder and new 8-cylinder turbo) and most importantly, give guidance on how
to handle the F1 paddle-gear shifting behind the steering wheel.
· All luggage will be transported separately.
Departure by Ferrari for Bolsena
After a short Ferrari practice-drive a pleasant drive along the panoramic and enchanting
roads of the mythical Mille Miglia, passing Tarquinia, Viterbo, Bolsena, Acquapendente,
Radicofani, etc. Our Tour Director will lead the way at the wheel of his powerful Alfa Romeo
Giulia, enabling our guests to discover the picturesque and breathtaking panorama offered
by the valley landscape, their enjoyment enriched by the experience of pure driving pleasure
on an amazing succession of rolling hills and never-ending curves!
During the whole journey, the Ferraris and the Tour Director’s car will be constantly in touch
by mobile radio system.
Lunch in Bolsena - Restaurant suggestion: La Pineta, with a splendid view over the lake
Departure by Ferrari for San Casciano dei Bagni
· Stop in Pienza, for a visit to Pope Pius’ II birthplace. Meant to be the ideal Renaissance
town, Pienza comprises such beauties as a white stone cathedral, Palazzo Piccolomini with
its fine courtyard, Palazzo Borgia, a graceful Piazza…
· After the visit of Pienza departure for Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa.
· Arrival at Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa and check-in.
A Medicean residence restored to its former beauty. The hotel offers rooms, richly decorated
premises with terraces overlooking fields and verdant hills. A blend of Renaissance aura and
present-day comfort in a hotel where luxury engenders relaxation.
Spa & Relax: the mineral-rich, natural warm spring waters that emerge here have multiple
therapeutic benefits for the organism. Take advantage of the thermal pool, the bioaquam®
circuit (with its various hydromassages) or any other spa treatment offered by this highly
reputable spa resort set in the midst of the rolling hills of the Val d’Orcia (southern Tuscany).
Dinner in Cetona - Restaurant suggestion: La Frateria di Padre Eligio Mondo X.
La Frateria di Padre Eligio Mondo X, 25 minutes from the Fonteverde Hotel, has been created in
one of the most beautiful monuments ever built by man - St. Francis’ Convent - founded by St.
Francis in 1212, an unchanged example of the life in convent in the Dark Ages.
· Return to the hotel after dinner.
Overnight at Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa 5* (San Casciano dei Bagni, Siena).
DAY 3: TUSCANY, UMBRIA AND LAZIO BY FERRARI
Route: San Casciano dei Bagni Orvieto Ladispoli
Departure by Ferrari for Orvieto
At the wheel of his car, Red Travel Tour Director guides you through a vivid itinerary made of
typical towns and villages, whose charming appeal expresses the very soul of Tuscany and
· Arrival in Orvieto, an unspoiled mediaeval city, world-renowned to be a perfect example
of integration between nature and man’s work. Orvieto is an ancient Etruscan city (Velzna)
that reached its pinnacle as a commercial centre in the VI century BC. Subsequently, it was
invaded and destroyed by the Romans in 264 BC.
Re-established in the Middle Ages under the name of Urbs Vetus; today the town still has the
appearance of a stronghold in tufa and basalt, chiselled with a network of narrow roads, and
a labyrinth of underground passages and tunnels.
Time at disposal to visit the town and the famous well of St. Patrick.
Lunch in Orvieto - Restaurant suggestion: Il Giglio d’Oro.
Guests can drive the Ferrari for up to 300 km during the day
Itinerary Option - Siena
· Departure by Ferrari for Siena.
Siena, with its shell-shaped Piazza del Campo, location of the famous Palio, a horse race
around the city’s seashell-like Piazza. Siena’s other intact gems from the Middle Age include
the Town Hall (Palazzo Pubblico) and the Torre dei Mangia (1340), which is about as high as
· Lunch in one of Siena’s typical restaurant.
En route: halt at Bagno Vignoni or San Quirico d’Orcia for the visit of those charming mediaeval
Departure by Ferrari for the Roman coast, with a mix of countryside and freeway, en route:
Orte, Tarquinia, Ladispoli
· Arrival in Ladispoli (Rome) and check-in at the magnificent Hotel La Posta Vecchia.
Built on the site of the Roman Alsium, this villa overlooking the sea and delicately decorated
became the home of prince Orsini’s family from 1640 onwards before being restored by the
oil magnate Jean Paul Getty in the 20th century. Not to be missed a dinner at the refined and
elegant Cesar Restaurant inside the hotel.
Dinner in Ladispoli - Restaurant suggestion: Cesar (1 Michelin star) at La Posta Vecchia.
Overnight at La Posta Vecchia 5* (Ladispoli, Rome).
Guests can drive the Ferrari for up to 200 km during the day
DAY 4: CHILL OUT ON THE ROMAN COAST
· After breakfast you can take it easy in the splendid property of La Posta Vecchia. A dip in the
sea from the private beach, a stroll around the park, a swim in the indoor pool or a visit to the
archaeological museum will perfectly round up your stay. You feel not guests of a hotel, but
of a private noble residence!
· On request: private tour of the Tarquinia area, famous for its Etruscan tombs, or a transfer
to the centre of Rome for shopping or sightseeing.
· Private transfer by Mercedes S-Class to the destination of your choice in Rome or to Rome
Fiumicino International Airport for your return flight.
Highlights & Included Services
• 4 days Italy by Ferrari tour on the most exciting roads of Lazio, Umbria and Tuscany
• Rome - Siena / Orvieto - Rome by Ferrari
• Opportunity to drive the latest models of Ferrari
• Full Ferrari Briefing
• Full-kasko car insurance for all cars and up to 500 km of Ferrari driving
• Welcome coffee
• 3 nights’ accommodation in double room with breakfast in 5-star luxury hotels: Hotel De
Russie (Rome), Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa (province of Siena), La Posta Vecchia (Rome)
• 1 lunch at La Pineta (Lake Bolsena) - drinks not included
• Spa treatments at Fonteverde Tuscan Resort & Spa (BioAcquam, Etruscan circuit with sauna,
hot plate, Turkish bath and access to therapeutic spa pools)
• Red Travel staff (1-2 persons), including your private Tour Director with his Alfa Romeo Giulia
• Mobile radio system (guests and Red Travel staff, while driving, are always connected through radio)
• Service of parking, cleaning and refuelling of the car
• Visits, Private transfers by Mercedes S-Class as per programme and from/to Rome Fiumicino International Airport
• Photographic service; our guests will be offered a souvenir DVD with high-resolution pictures
• For any pre- or post-tour extensions, please contact Red Travel
Red Travel’s full Ferrari service
You enjoy the Ferrari driving while your private Tour Director and his staff take care of
everything else: refuelling, cleaning, parking, technical assistance…
Airfare, fuel for the Ferrari, meals and drinks, everything not shown as “included services”.
Car portfolio (upon availability)
• Ferrari 488 Spider (upon request, with surcharge)
• Ferrari California T
• Ferrari 458 Speciale
• Ferrari 458 Spider
Deposit for the car:
10,000.00 euro for each car model
The programmes are indicative and subject to modifications, on a day-to-day basis and
with the assent of Red Travel Tour Director. On request: tailor-made programmes including
alternative itineraries and activities (golf, yachting, hot air ballooning, shopping tour, cooking
lesson, wine tasting tour, private guided tour…)
Note: Final price will be communicated after hotel selection
Interested in Svalbard, Norway Winter Tour?
We are specialists on this kind of travel, we can help you plan your perfect Svalbard, Norway Winter TourCheck Here